An educational DVD featuring unique taping methods by Ron O’Neil, B.S. See Video Resources to preview some of the highlights in Taping Methods Video Textbook.
- 35 step-by-step taping techniques
- Great for use as a class supplement
- Includes preventative and post-injury taping instruction
- Taping techniques for ankle and lower leg, knee, upper extremity and more
- Auxiliary applications (including wound care) also included
- Techniques detailed by Ron O’Neil, formerly a certified athletic trainer for 37 years, 29 of those years with the National Football League
How to order